Does your club / team need that special place to get away from all distractions and focus on key parts of your game plan while providing an excellent opportunity for team building? Well the Breesy Centre is just the location for you whether you are a GAA Club, Soccer Club or any other type of club.
Some of the teams who have used our facilities for training include:
- Donegal Minors (all Ireland finalists 2014) & 15 squad
- Leitrim u 21s 2014 & 15
- Irish Water Safety team
- Tallaght Community School U15 soccer team
With increasing emphasis on team bonding, conditioning and sports psychology, a weekend in the Breesy Centre may give your team that edge for the upcoming season or could be a valuable mid-season tool to help the group refocus. We have several programmes for you to choose from, and each is tailored with careful planning and preparation with your groups management and coaching staff. Getting the most out of your time with us is our goal and this can be achieved in many different ways.
Build a program using your own coaching staff
As a new season rapidly approaches have you thought about bringing your group away for a team building/bonding session? We are a community based adventure centre located 3 miles outside Ballyshannon and offer a wide range of activities and programs to help give your team an edge. The centre is located in a rural village with no outside distractions, perfect for keeping your group as a tight unit for the weekend.
What we can offer
- Astro pitch on site
- Access to local GAA floodlit facilities
- Performance coach available
- 3 miles from Rossnowlagh beach (ideal for drills)
- Top quality food (menu tailored specifically for best training results)
- GAA clinics available from top coaches on request
- Team building tasks and games delivered by our top quality leaders (optional)
- Motivational seminar available
- Video room for post training analysis
- Team building guided Breesy Mountain walk available
- Sleeps up to 50 in Dorm style accommodation
- Challenge games can be organised
- Surf Skills/kayaking (optional)