With the ever growing awareness of global warming and environmental issues of The Breesy Centre is committed to doing our upmost to protect our environment. The centre is located in the tranquil village of Cashelard in South Donegal. This area is directly in the middle of blue flag beaches, lakes, rivers, mountains and hills, with incredible fauna and flora right on our doorstep.
With the re birth of local food producers, the gain in popularity of non-motorised water sports, the ever increasing awareness of the importance of looking after your mental health, along with the growing education on the benefits of exercise, we feel the Breesy centre is the ideal platform to deliver experiences to help both rejuvenate and reinvigorate our guests with an emphasis on protecting the world around us in the process.
We aim to achieve this by;
- Using our natural local resources
- Reduce our consumption
- Reduce our waste
- Reduce our energy usage
- Making our building and facilities as eco-friendly as possible
- Conserving energy, water and other natural resources
- Reuse what we have
- Educating employees, customers and other businesses
- Educating our visitors and staff
- Using e marketing only
- Using local eco aware activity providers
- Sourcing our food of local producers
- Adhering to correct protocols for the recycling of electrical equipment